REMINDERS FOR TODAY
FROM THE COMFORT BOOK
- Love is not something you deserve only if you reach a goal.
- Nothing, literally nothing is stronger than a small hope that doesn’t give up.
- It’s okay to not make the most of every moment.
- Don’t give up, for you will meet other versions of yourself.
- Life contains light as well as dark, hills and valleys. Breathe because the bottom of the valley never has the clearest view.
- We always have that space inside us, a new perspective.
- Things aren’t always one thing or another thing. Everything is not binary, somethings are in between.
- Language is a way back to life, the most vital comfort we have.
- Don’t absorb criticism from people you wouldn’t go for advice.
- Remember, dogs aren’t better company if you are famous. The sky isn’t more beautiful if you have perfect skin.